Re: New class of receive error

    Date:        Sun, 13 May 2018 21:33:02 +0100
    From:        Roy Marples <roy%marples.name@localhost>

  | Kernel RNG "kernel" runs test FAILURE: too many runs of 1 1s (2702 >= 2685)
  |
  | I can't do anything about it, so using your arguments why bother logging it?

Good question .. I am not sure that is useful - since it is just a statistical
test, it shouldn't really be classed as a failure in any case - getting long
runs of 1's (or 0's) may be improbable, but any true RNG can certainly do
that without being broken - that's what random means.

So, I agree, deleting those messages is probably not a bad idea, they're
confusing (they look like errors) and achieve nothing.

That is, unless they are to assist the coder of that interface in determining
whether it is working or not, in which case they probably should have an
"if (debug)" type qialifier.

kre