[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
There is a lot of dead code under #ifdef RSVP_ISI. I would like to remove it
entirely. My remarks are:
* RSVP_ISI was added 22 years ago. The commit message says that it is a
"working snapshot of work in progress". Since, it has almost not moved.
* If you enabled RSVP_ISI in a config file, the option wouldn't build
correctly, because there is no defflag.
* RSVP_ISI makes the code in ip_mroute.c more complicated to understand. In
fact, it pollutes the whole thing.
* The functions are not called. Eg ip_rsvp_vif_done() is never called.
* FreeBSD and OpenBSD both removed it, as general cleanup. The former 8
years ago, the latter 4 years ago.
Main Index |
Thread Index |