Re: Using NetBSD as a travel router

On 01/25/2018 12:01 AM, John Nemeth wrote:
> On Jan 24,  5:20pm, "D'Arcy Cain" wrote:
> } ifconfig.athn0:
> } up
> } dhcp
>
>      Don't use both "dhcp" here and "dhclient=YES" as "dhcp" here
> enables dhcpcd (a different DHCP client program).

In fact it never ran anyway beause the address was already in use.  I
guess that explains it.  Should I set dhcpcd=YES in rc.conf?  It seems
to be running anyway.

> } Anything jump out at anyone here?
>
>      At a quick look, all I see is the attempt to start two DHCP clients.

Can't be that since dhclient never started anyway.  I am pretty sure
that the issue has something to do with NAT but I can't figure out what.

Thanks.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost