Re: Howto use agr to aggregate VPN tunnels

	Hello,

Some news. In my last message, I have indicated that in agr_start() function, port = agr_select_tx_port(sc, m) always return null pointer in port.

agr_select_tx_port() is an indirection to function ieee8023ad_select_tx_port() in src/sys/net/agr/ieee8023ad_lacp.c. In this function la is always nullified. Thus, lsc_active_aggregator is never set and no packet can be sent over tap0/tap1 interfaces.

Indeed, if lacp_select_active_aggregator() is called, lsc->lsc_active_aggregator is never set as speed returned by lacp_aggregator_bandwidth() is always null for a tap interface.

	I don't know what is the best way to fix this issue. All ideas are welcome.

	Best regards,

	JKB