Re: Howto use agr to aggregate VPN tunnels

Thor Lancelot Simon a écrit :
On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 11:21:08AM +0100, BERTRAND Jo??l wrote:
Did you have the tap0 and tap1 interfaces in the "up" state *BEFORE* attaching
them to the agr?  I ask because this sounds like the internal state machine in
agr has not moved to the "distributing" state where it sends packets out each
attached interface -- like there is a LACP or other failure, and I bet attaching
the underlying interfaces while they are not "up" is a good way to get stuck
like that.

I have tried to set tap interfaces up before and after attaching them to agr0. No change. Ingoing packets are received but outgoing packets are not sent over agr0.

	Best regards,

	JKB