Re: ipf group/head (and quick)

EF> The question remains whether these calls can be nested.
MB> they can
Thanks.
I'd prefer that to be docuented.

EF> What if a rule belonging to a non-default group has a "quick" attribute?
EF> Will this stop processing of the group or the whole ruleset?
EF> I now guess it will stop the whole ruleset, i.e., it's "exit" rather that
EF> "return".
MB> It depends on how the head of the ruleset is defined.
MB> If it has a quick, a quick in this group will act as a exit.
MB> If the head doens't have a quick, a quick in the group will act as a
MB> return.
Thanks a lot.
That definitely needs to be documented.
I guess the notion is that "quick" in a group is always a
return-from-subroutine, but if the head also has a "quick", that tentative
decision won't be overridden in the group, so the "quick" rule in the group
is still a return, but the return on the next higher level will also take
effect.

So, if you have a matching (non-"quick") head 100 rule in the default group,
a matching "quick" group 100 head 200 one, and another matching "quick" in
group 200, processing continues in the default group?

Shall I file a PR for the documentation?