Re: TCP connections clogging up accf_http(9)

> The attached patch (untested, not even compiled!) may work.  I believe it
> is strictly fair: the longer a cxn sits idle, sending no valid request,
> the more likely it is to be passed through to the application, which may
> in turn drop it.
This solution looks extremly elegant since it dosn't need any new setsockpot option.
However, it relies on the application being prepared to have nothing to read() after an accept().
I guess that since most applications are written to work without Accept Filters, that assumption is probably OK.