Re: TCP connections clogging up accf_http(9) (was: ESTABLISHED sockets with no fd open? (was: generating ECONNRESET with no syscall?))

tls%panix.com@localhost (Thor Lancelot Simon) writes:

>I'm not seeing where your limit of 193 for the length of that queue
>is coming from, or I would fix the issue right now.

That's the sockets listen queue. It can handle a default of SOCONNMAX=128
connections but the check in sonewconn is:

        if (head->so_qlen + head->so_q0len > 3 * head->so_qlimit / 2) {
                /* Listen queue overflow. */
                return NULL;
        }

128 * 3 / 2 = 192.