Re: MP-safe ifnet with psz & psref

Sorry for consecutive patches but one more patch is here:
  http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/if_get_byindex.diff

The patch implements if_get_byindex that is if_byindex
with psref. Same as if_get it's used together with
if_put. The patch also replaces some if_byindex with it
while some if_byindex are kept because just adding
pserialize is enough.

Any comments?

  ozaki-r