Re: generating ECONNRESET with no syscall?

    Date:        Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:38:23 +0200
    From:        Edgar =?iso-8859-1?B?RnXf?= <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost>

  | You get a Connection reset by peer when telnet'ing to the servers HTTP port.
  | When you ktrace lighttpd at that time, you see don't see any activity on
  | the socket (or rather, almost no activity at all).

Sounds like connection (listen) queue full to me.   For whatever reason
the server isn't accepting pending connections - the port exists, so
TCP won't simply reject (reset) the initial SYN, but when the handshake is
complete, there's no space left for this connection to be queued, so TCP
resets it at that point.

kre