Re: NPF or PF

> On Jun 11, 2015, at 11:42 AM, rhino64%epost.ch@localhost wrote:
>
> Hello,
>     Thank you for the different pointers. By the way,
> the proceedings of Asia BSD conf are very
> interesting and are worth reading not only for the NPF
> contribution.
>
> For the white space at the end of the line, they are due
> to a faulty copy/paste. Initially, I have not sent this mail in the correct
> list and it was not answered. I have then copied it with the mouse
> to resubmit it in tech-net.
>
> When I do that in mutt (running in a terminal), I get sometimes
> blank at the end of line. I don't know why. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(Off topic by a mile)
I have fought the white space thing before.

I normally comes down to a bad termcap relating to the background
erase and color properties.

Basically some terminal programs are emulating the *look* of your
background by coloring blank areas with the same color.
I would try messing around the the color attribute for mutt to say
"default" or try the uncolor/mono configs to see if that fixes it.

---

My issues were vim + screen interactions, mainly.