mbuf flags

I'm going to add an extra mbuf flag for SCTP, is there a preferred style
to use for it ?

Right now we have M_LINK[0-7] with the final one having a value of
0x80000, should I add the new flag before them and move them all up by
one bit or add it after ?

Also, keeping everything aligned would require adding an extra hex digit
to every one which would make it less clear what had really changed.

Nothing seems to be using M_LINK7 right now.

Robert Swindells