Re: FAST_IPSEC doesn't send ICMP frag needed

Dave Huang <khym%azeotrope.org@localhost> writes:

> And since ip_forward() was already getting the MTU, I figure there's
> no need for ipsec4_forward() to do it again... especially since it
> doesn't actually work (sp->req->sav is NULL in ipsec4_forward()).

I think the concept is that a packet that would be routed out one
interface matches an SPD entry and can get put in a tunnel that causes
the encapsulated packet to be sent out a different interface.   Really
only the interface that gets the tunnel packet should matter (and the
route MTU for that outer dst).