FAST_IPSEC doesn't send ICMP frag needed

It appears that (FAST_)IPSEC doesn't send ICMP fragmentation needed
when it gets a Don't Fragment packet that needs to be fragmented
because of encapsulation overhead. Beverly Schwartz posted an analysis
of the problem last year
<http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-net/2012/10/16/msg003674.html>, but