Re: IPv6 task list

> You are (probably) being affected by PR 48104.

Thank you!  The symptoms do seem to match.

> The bridge sends the multicast NDP packets down rtk0 towards layer 1, but no$

And v4 isn't affected because...?  I'm going to guess that it's because
ARPs are broadcast rather than non-broadcast multicast - is that guess
correct?  (That is, is that the actual reason?)

> That patch I included in the PR is against the NetBSD 6 branch.

It looks fairly easy to backport to the versions I care about.

\ / Ribbon Campaign