Re: PATCH to only announce RTM_NEWADDR once IPv6 DAD completes

It seems like this behavior should be documented in a man page
somewhere, probably route(4).  The change seems sensible, but it opens
up a question of what the invariant is.  I think it's something like

  all configured addresses which are not tentative have had a NEWADDR
  sent (that has not been withdrawn by a DELADDR).

Basically, I'd like a spec of how to take a stream of NEW/DEL and a set
of current addresses and say if the behavior is right.  I don't mean to
suggest that you've done anything that breaks what the spec ought to be,
but it feels tricky.