npf unstability after Dec 24

Hi,

I decided recently to give a try to npf, after giving up with pf+gif+ipv6.
(see http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2012/12/21/msg007030.html).

npf is basically working fine. However, I had to revert the sys/net/npf
directory to Dec 24 (i.e. right before latest rmind@ Christmas commit :). The
-current npf made my gateway _very_ unstable, like freezing (not even
panicking) after no more than one hour of little network activity (sometimes a
few minutes only after boot). With npf from Dec 24, the gateway has now been up
and running without a hitch for ~4 hours.

I know this message is not going to be really helpful :) (I can of course still
provide any detail or do some more testing), but I was wondering if this issue
was already more or less known?

Cheers,
Anthony