RE: Realtek r8712u Wireless USB Dongle on NetBSD 6.0 i386 ..

On 31/12/2012 6:15, Graham Jenkins wrote:
From: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost ..
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:29:34
There is no driver for the Realtek 8712U available yet ..

I got the dongle working on an OpenBSD 5.2 i386 test box, and I noticed
some correspondence from Roy in October saying he's got the OpenBSD
one working without WPA on NetBSD.

So I'm wondering if anyone's got a full-capability version working now,
and whether I might be able to help test it?

The OpenBSD and the NetBSD derivative are USB only and mine connects on the PCI bus so I was never able to get it to work, sadly. As my requirement is wireless and I just dont have the time or know-how I've already ordered a wireless AP to suit my needs. I can still assist with any testing required if someone gets the PCI bit working.

Thanks

Roy