ip6addrctl(8) support (was Re: Retiring dhclient)

Hi.

In message <20111116021004.GA25465%britannica.bec.de@localhost>
        on Wed, 16 Nov 2011 03:10:53 +0100,
        Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:
> DHCPv6 support is a sore point in NetBSD for now and fixing that one way
> or the other would be appreciated. Getting the support for the server is
It reminds me that NetBSD needs ip6addrctl(8) support as like FreeBSD
for supporting real world's IPv6 environment.

I think it isn't very difficult to add to NetBSD, dose anyone try it?

Best regards.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>