Re: removing carp(4)

David Young wrote:
On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 02:51:02AM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
On Wed, 2 Nov 2011, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
I haven't played with pkgsrc/net/ucarp on NetBSD...
After updating it, I can confirm that it does work.
The only thing that didn't work out of the box was forcing one
machine as the master with --preempt.

Do people think that it works well enough to replace carp(4)?

I'd encourage you to try it out and report back.

Darren