Re: [patch] bug fix & TCP networking performance improvements

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 01:57:09PM +0200, Matthias Drochner wrote:

> tls%panix.com@localhost said:
> > I don't see any such change in our patch.  Could you point it out?
>
> Here (in your devel-vtw-diff1 file):

Argh!  I thought we'd already contributed that back.

I believe this does in fact fix the bug we brought up in our original
discussion -- that shifting srtt left by 2 as the first step of the
computation means it is adjusted by 1/2 RTT rather than 1/8.

I do not know whether or how it interacts with Greg's later patches,
but I don't think those have been checked in yet.

Thor