Re: Registrars with free DynDNS services of my own domains.

Or the lucky
customer than can provide its own DNS records..
I don't think the few extra packets would ever do any harm to anybody.
I'm not exactly running any site with millions of hits.
If I were you I'd email youtube if you have concerns about high bandwidth usage ;)
Marcin,

Joerg, is warning you that that next someone can steal your domain...

/P