Re: PROPSAL: import Apple's mDNSResponder

On Sep 27, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Ty Sarna wrote:

- It should be noted that dhcpcd implements RFC3927 for IPv4 Link- Local addresses, so we already have the other half of zeroconf covered.

Cool, that part I meant to ask about (I know it was part of the GSoC zeroconf project). I'm pretty sure that configd does this bit in Mac OS X (and thus it is not in mDNSResponder).

-- thorpej