Re: PROPSAL: import Apple's mDNSResponder

>> * How does base directly benefit?
> See above, and also consider, how does base benefit from libossaudio?
> OpenLDAP?  httpd?

Just because a mistake has been made once - or even three times - does
not justify, nor even uexcuse, making it again.  (Whether this actually
_is_ such a case is a separate question.  Just pointing out that this
argument is at least somewhat specious.)

As for my opinion on the matter at hand?  I think it does not belong in
base.  But I also think that about a lot of other stuff in base.

\ / Ribbon Campaign