Re: Plans for an online meeting regarding Radiotap

On Fri, 2009-08-21 at 16:31 +0200, GÃbor Stefanik wrote:

> Hope to see you on Freenode at the set date. Again, if the time is a
> problem, respond, and I will try to find a better time.

I don't think there's any need to have an IRC meeting. We've hashed out
the way forward multiple times on the radiotap list. What is missing now
isn't a consensus of how do things, but proposals and implementations.

Your own proposal had technical flaws (and in my opinion tried to do too
much at a time) that you haven't addressed -- doing that would be much
more productive than any such meeting.

johannes