Re: dhcpcd-4.0.0-alpha1 ready for review

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Roy Marples wrote:
On Thursday 17 April 2008 13:09:33 Stephen Borrill wrote:
How about requesting and then dealing with custom options? How about a
flag to specify a list of option numbers (e.g. 151) and this then use
script 'option151'?

I dislike that as many options are combined into one function.

dns domain name
dns search
dns name servers

Just as an example :)

Indeed, but that doesn't really answer my question about how one might request and deal with custom options... I use such things with dhclient in one of our embedded products.

--
Stephen