Re: MPLS patches

Yojiro Uo wrote:
Great work!!

If you wrote your code based the AYAME MPLS stack , would you please
add the credit about it?
I know the ayame is very old code and now 90% of the patch are your
work, but I (and other ayame-project members) feel happy if you
mention about our work.

I am very disappointed that I totally erased the AYAME copyright from several files by mistake sometime when I imported from one host to another. I'll add it back this evening and re-upload the patches, sorry again about discomfort.

I want to make it clear again for everyone that this patch is based on great work done by AYAME team.

--
Thanks for understanding,
Mihai