tech-misc archive

Modern cryptographic algorithms to netpgp, netpgpverify

Hello,

I'm contacting you regarding this project, which I found on the NetBSD project list. I would like to work on this as a study project with the help of my university professor.

The description is pretty straightforward and I imagine there is not much to say, but before starting to work on it I just wanted to ask if there is any other information, guidelines or anything that could be useful and relevant. Eventually a detailed description, or pointing out some files in the source, or really anything that might be helpful.

I've noticed there was another question regarding this project, without any response, that's why I've added some other addresses to CC and I also would like to ask if there is somebody who I can contact in case of some specific situations, if really necessary.

Thank you in advance,
David Dudas

--

David-Patric DUDAS

Student

Informatică în limba română | Licență, anul III

Facultatea de Matematică și Informatică

0747319234
david.dudas03%e-uvt.ro@localhost
facebook