tech-misc archive

Re: Getting the whole repository using sup

On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 12:17:53AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> I must say, my first instinct is to say "don't use sup"...

Why? And what alternatives I have? According to the same page, rsync
seem to "puts a heavy load on our rsync server" and cvsup is not on the
base (ok, it is not difficult to install it from pkgsrc...).

Any recommendations about getting the repository?

Thanks.

--
Silas Silva