Re: [GSOC][NEWBIE]

Hi Shivraj,

On 3/27/24 18:27, Jamgadepatil Shivraj Shashikant wrote:
I am using Linux as my host OS and have cross-compiled the NetBSD kernel but loading the custom kernel results in a KVM emulation error. I am

If you seek to run a NetBSD/amd64 kernel with the -kernel qemu/kvm
option, I suggest you give a try to this development branch:
https://github.com/NetBSDfr/NetBSD-src/tree/perf
Official NetBSD source tree doesn't have PVH boot merged yet, this
branch has it, along with performance improvements.

Cheers,

Emile `iMil' Heitor <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org}> | https://imil.net