Re: Forcing a USB device to "ugen"

	Isn't it possible to do most of what Jason proposes by using the drvctl interface to
detach a driver from a specific USB device?  Then, some glue could be added to the ugen driver
to allow it to be attached to arbitrary devices using the same drvctl interface?  That seems a
lot easier to me than building a registry of devices and device IDs, which will be  woefully
out of date before it gets published.  It also has the advantage of allowing the user to do
creative stuff that the developers didn't think of.  Am I missing something obvious?

-thanks
-Brian