Interest in contributing to GSoc project: auto create swap on memory pressure

Hi. I'm Suchit and I'm currently an undergraduate from National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal and my interests include low level systems programming and distributed systems. I am writing this email to express my interest in contributing to the GSoc project focused on creating swap files on memory pressure. After carefully reviewing the project description, I find it to be an exciting opportunity to contribute to NetBSD. I am keen on collaborating with the community and working under the mentor's guidance to contribute meaningfully to this project. Please let me know if there are any specific suggestions or guidelines or tasks that are present for approaching this project, and I am more than willing to discuss further details. Also, I have used NetBSD previously and I'm new to open source software development.

Best regards,

Suchit