Re: PVH boot with qemu

This morning I was given the idea of having the possibility to build a
Xen-free kernel but still GENPVH capable.
This doesn't impact GENERIC which is still able to boot both Xen and
GENPVH with the following configuration:

options 	XENPVHVM
options 	XEN
hypervisor*	at mainbus?		# Xen hypervisor
xenbus*	 	at hypervisor?		# Xen virtual bus
xencons*	at hypervisor?		# Xen virtual console

Now for GENPVH only we would have a unique kernel configuration
option:

options GENPVH

The only drawback I see is that it adds quite some ifn?def's GENPVH.

Here's the patch: https://imil.net/NetBSD/noxen.patch

Does this look reasonable to you?

Emile `iMil' Heitor <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org}> | https://imil.net