Re: Add five new escape sequences to wscons

>> Technically the wscons terminal type is wsvt25, an extended ANSI
>> compatible terminal, already supporting more sequences than vt100.

Well, it calls itself "vt100"....

>> Having it also support a useful subset of xterm [...] seems like a
>> useful addition,

> 100% agree.

Oh, certainly.  It just seems to me that the name "vt100" for that
emulation type is becoming more and more misleading.  I have nothing at
all against adding the sequences in question, except the mismatch
between the implications of the name and the actual emulation (and even
that is relatively weak, given how many "vt100" emulations are at least
as far from VT-100s as wscons is).

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign