Re: Add five new escape sequences to wscons

>> [wscons's "vt100" is] not a very good VT-100 emulation, handling a
>> bunch of sequences differently from VT-100s (mostly things wscons
>> implements but VT-100s don't) and having a handful of other
>> mismatches (such as supporting sizes other than 80x24 and 132x24).
> A lot of the sequences that it supports are from later VT-series
> terminals.

Sure, and other things from X3.64.  When I did the X3.64 (and, if
turned on, ISO 6429 colour SGR values) mode for my terminal emulator, I
called the emulation types "ansi" and "decansi" for basically this
reason.  (The difference between ansi and decansi is support for
various DEC extensions, such as scrolling regions or ?-flagged
arguments to CSI h and CSI l.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign