Re: KSYMS_CLOSEST

Den 2022-12-25 kl. 13:43, skrev Valery Ushakov:
On Sun, Dec 25, 2022 at 09:20:49 +0100, Anders Magnusson wrote:

IIRC it was to match the ddb "sift" command.
I'm not sure I get how it might be used for sifting - a kind of "next"
for external iteration?  Since we never got around to do that do we
still want to keep it, or shall we deprecate/delete it?
Ah! I had to look at the code - no, it has nothing to do with sift.
I think it is implicit when asking for a name these days; it is used to get nearest lower address address in debug output. (like tstile+0x18 )

Yes, I think it can be removed, but the DDB code must be cleaned up as well since it seem that it uses it in a bunch of places.

-- R