Re: KSYMS_CLOSEST

IIRC it was to match the ddb "sift" command.

Den 2022-12-25 kl. 01:01, skrev Valery Ushakov:
KSYMS_CLOSEST flag is documented as "Nearest lower match".  However as
far as I can tell nothing in ksyms code ever pays attention to this
flag and it's not clear to me what meaning one can ascribe to the set
of flags that doesn't have KSYMS_CLOSEST set.

Ragge, do you remember what did you have in mind for it when you
introduced it back in 2003?

I think we should g/c it.

-uwe