Re: boothowto(9) options with Raspberry Pi

On 05/10/2022 13:27, Michael van Elst wrote:
stephanwib%googlemail.com@localhost (Stephan) writes:

Hello,

I am re-asking this question here because I have not received a reply
on port-arm@, surprisingly.

I am doing some experimentation with the Raspberry Pi for which I have
set up a serial connection to another computer. Now I=C2=B4d like to
prevent certain drivers from being loaded at boot using the
userconf(4) prompt. However, I wasn=C2=B4t able to find out how to pass the
corresponding boothowto(9) parameter (-c) to the kernel (I tried
several variants in cmdline.txt).

Nothing there....

This patch adds the missing boot options.

Why not use BOOT_FLAG (as well as the get_bootconf_option for the long
format)?

Nick