boothowto(9) options with Raspberry Pi

Hello,

I am re-asking this question here because I have not received a reply
on port-arm@, surprisingly.

I am doing some experimentation with the Raspberry Pi for which I have
set up a serial connection to another computer. Now I´d like to
prevent certain drivers from being loaded at boot using the
userconf(4) prompt. However, I wasn´t able to find out how to pass the
corresponding boothowto(9) parameter (-c) to the kernel (I tried
several variants in cmdline.txt).

Is this approach possible and what is the way to do it?

Thanks,

Stephan