I'm looking for some NVMM developer who wants to join a special group for improving qemu and nvmm

Hello to everyone.

My name is Mario. I love the hypervisors,even if I'm only a humble tester of patch and code. In the recent past I've made available my PC to Corvin and Peter and we have been able to allow the passthrough of my RTX 2080 ti on a Linux VM in bhyve. It has been a nice experience for me. I've learned a lot from  them.  I've enjoyed the experience so much that I want to repeat it.

I'm trying to create a small group of developers to work on adding the VT-D support for NVMM. I would like to create a mixed group : a bhyve developer,a DFLY developer and a NetBSD developer,since the NVMM code is shared between DFLY and NetBSD and Corvin,a Bhyve developer has a deep knowledge of bhyve and can learn and help. For the moment I've asked Corvin and Aaron. Does anyone else want to join ? Or do you know some other developer that wants to join the project ? We could start to work together,trying to fix this bug :

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2022/01/11/msg074018.html

and then we can start to plan how to add the VT-d support for NVMM.

--
Mario.