Re: Introduction to posix_spawn/chdir

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 11:00 PM Piyush Sachdeva
<piyushsachdeva245%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Progress Update 3 (week 5)
> In the last two weeks, I worked on the test cases, documentation and
> also tried to build the kernel.
>
> The test cases have been completed, and the man page for
> posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir() is also near completion.
> I did face a few minor build issues in my code, which I discussed on the irc.
> But nothing major up till now.
>

> It is my plan to try and have a successful build before the end of week 7.

Progress Update 4 (week 6):
Thanks to the guidance of both my mentors Martin and Joerg,
and other esteemed NetBSD developers who have helped me throughout this project,
I have a successful build with all the ten test cases passing.

The code is available at:
https://github.com/cosmologistPiyush/posix_spawn-chdir/tree/trunk,
awaiting review.

I plan to start working on my project report.
Please let me know if there is anything that is still left to be done.

Regards,
Piyush