Re: Introduction to posix_spawn/chdir

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 03:02:35PM -0700, Chris Hanson wrote:
> That's great, I'm more curious about the implementation plan.

I would understand this question if we were talking about implementing
posix_spawn from scratch, but we have that since 6.0 and the "plan" is
to enhance the exisiting implementation by the minor additions in the
upcoming posix changes. It is a straight forward change.

So I probably still don't quite understand your question.

Martin