[NEWBIE] [GSOC]

To whomever it may concern,
I am Piyush. I have recently learned about operating systems and shells and I really seem to have a fascination for it. I have made a few small projects, and this particular one of adding chdir(2) support seems really intriguing to me.

However I wanted to know how much of the project will be in user-land and how much of it will be in the kernel space. As I have a 2018 MacBook, I don’t have the luxury of dual booting it.
Also it will be great if you could point me in the right direction where I could do some readings for the project, so as to be better equipped for writing a proposal.

Thank you for your time!
—
Regards,
Piyush Sachdeva