Re: Issues with intelfb(4) and USB keyboards

	hello.  My apologies for such a naive question, but what driver should I use for the keyboard?
The default, as created by X -configure, is "kbd"
I'm thinking it should be "wskbd".  Is that correct?
In any case, the keyboard doesn't appear to work when X is running, though it works fine, using a USB keyboard and the wskbd driver when I'm using the
console.

I'll try the xorg.conf section you suggest and, if that doesn't work, i'll try the genfb driver.

I'm hoping it's an easy fix for the i915drmkms driver, soon.
Again, thanks for the help.
-Brian