Re: NVMM missing opcode REPE CMPS implementation, version 2

Le 31/10/2020 à 23:58, Reinoud Zandijk a écrit :
Dear folks,

I've reworked the patch using the feedback I got from Maxime and had to
refactor some minor parts in the other code. I'm in the process of writing the
test-cases now but would like feedback for this solution in the meantime. It
ought now give a proper REPE memory assist implementation. It could use some
minor enhancements still though.

With regards,
Reinoud

Note that the main NVMM tree is not NetBSD anymore. Also I am no longer a NetBSD
developer, please stop spamming me.