Re: CVS commit: src/external/gpl3/gcc/dist/gcc/config/aarch64

    Date:        Fri, 16 Oct 2020 04:07:31 +0000
    From:        "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6725%twc.com@localhost>

  | Should I add ,linux to the end of the procfs line?

You can, but it isn't needed these days -- I used to mount procfs twice,
once without the linux option, on /proc, and once with, on /emul/linux/proc)
but there seems to be little point in that any more (even though the linux
/proc has a whole bunch of trash that has nothing to do with processes, and
should be, and generally is, available from /kern ... /proc/cpuinfo is an
example of that, though that one is missing from kernfs and should be added
there).

I do add "hidden" to the mount option list though, there's essentially
no point in including /proc /kern /dev/pts (or anything else like those)
in default df output (which is the only thing "hidden" generally affects).

kre