Emulating linux timer.. syscalls

Hello Sir,

Well, I was very much interested to start with this project could you please guide me with some more details to start with.

Regards
AYEED SHAIKH

To know more on us, Please click on any of the following links;

Disclaimer
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It may also contain privileged or right protected information / work.  Use discretion in their appropriate use and sharing.  When in doubt, personally confirm with the sender. Although Acharya Institutes has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, it cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. The recipient should adequate 'virus-check' before view / download / use.