bus-space meets copy{in,out}?

It's admittedly a bit of a niche optimization, but is there any call
that crosses bus_space_read_region_* (or bus_space_read_multi_* or
various other calls) with copyout, or copyin with
bus_space_write_region_* (or etc)?  That is, I'd like to copy more or
less directly between userland memory and bus-space mapped space,
rather than having an additional copy into a kernel-space buffer in
between.

I didn't see any way to do this when looking at the 8.0 bus-space
manpages.  I'm wondering if I missed something, or it's available via
some other mechanism, or it's not currently supported, or what.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign