Re: makesyscalls (moving forward)

On 2020-06-15 14:08, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:
On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 01:44:19PM +0200, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:
As for config(1), I never understood why it is installed in /usr/bin and is
called with such a generic name, but i guess thats historical.

It's not that historical. And I really think it's totally wrong that it is in /usr/bin.

In 2.11BSD, config is actually located in the conf directory. (But it's also just a shellscript, so a bit simpler than in NetBSD.)

  Johnny