Re: Another option issue [was Re: Rump makes the kernel problematically brittle]

    Date:        Sat, 4 Apr 2020 12:59:54 -0400 (EDT)
    From:        Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost>

  | I added the #include to a long string of #include "opt_....h" lines,
  | none of which are conditional on anything, in
  | sys/arch/amd64/amd64/machdep.c.

  | Of course, it's entirely possible nobody remembers enough from far
  | enough back

I don't remember much from as far back as yesterday, but what failed was
the XEN Dom0 kernel build (well, the "make depend" for that).   You say
you added things to sys/arch/amd64/amd64/machdep.c which makes me wonder
if (back then) something needed to be added in a similar place in
sys/arch/xen/somewhere

kre